Middlesbrough (a) pre-match thread (team news pg 15)

Middlesbrough prediction

• Win

Votes: 224 89.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern doing it with style at a side fighting for their lives on their patch.

5-0 and counting last time I looked and they would win the title anyway even if they threw this game.

Chelsea will smash Boro for 6 .

What will we do against a dross of a side tomorrow I wonder.

Ok 6 and counting.

That's how you win the league boys.

Its how we have to do it next year.
That's Bayern's first win in 6 games, and Chelsea beat Borough 1-0 in this corresponding fixture for them. In fact Chelsea very, very rarely have smashed anyone this season; they've just been consistent at the back & clinical up top - that's how you win the league, not winning 6-0 sporadically.

As nice as that would be, let's just get points on the board for starters.

BORO are gonna do the same as the rags and everyone else. They know we have difficulty breaking down teams that park the bus.

In the recent FA Cup match which City won 2-0 - the goals came in the second half BUT we only had 1 shot in the first half.
During and after the game we all described 'Boro as the worst team in the prem - since they got rid of Kerwanker I just think they will become more aggressive
to please their temporary Coach. If Gabriel plays along with Sergio , we should have enough to beat them 3-0.
We might need to win because the Scum play at Noon against Swansea and might have moved 2 points above us - we k.o. at 2-05pm.

This guy scored at the Riverside..................delight to watch.............Twinkletoes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.