Midweek Bets

bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
The only bet any good regarding football is singles
The bookies hate them
Accums and goals galore they lap up..

1st year they took at hit on goals galore, then last season they slashed the odds, I've been told altrincham timperley and handforth been getting hammered this year
The most famous quote ever used on these bets is.............

One let me down!

The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
The only bet any good regarding football is singles
The bookies hate them
Accums and goals galore they lap up..

1st year they took at hit on goals galore, then last season they slashed the odds, I've been told altrincham timperley and handforth been getting hammered this year

One let me down!

yep your right thats why i do any 7 from 8 so i never say ONE let me down

bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:

One let me down!

I was having a conversation with jay about bets i use to do many years ago only a few days ago via p.m,these kind of bets..Very costly to put on though.

11 folds from 14
364 eleven folds,A minimum of eleven selections have to win for you to receive a return
12 folds from 14
91 twelve folds,A minimum of twelve selections have to win for you to receive a return
13 folds from 14
14 thirteen folds, A minimum of thirteen selections have to win for you to receive a return
And a accum

I used to regularly do big permutations like that back in the day.

In theory you think you're reasonably regularly gonna hit your minimum for a return and one day hit them all and fuck off to Aruba.

The reality is, or was for me at least, you always still end up, " just one let me down."

I haven't done anything bigger than a double or an absolute push a treble/ patent for a long time.

Hard enough getting one winner at the right price never mind a dozen of the bastards.

The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:

One let me down!

I was having a conversation with jay about bets i use to do many years ago only a few days ago via p.m,these kind of bets..Very costly to put on though.

11 folds from 14
364 eleven folds,A minimum of eleven selections have to win for you to receive a return
12 folds from 14
91 twelve folds,A minimum of twelve selections have to win for you to receive a return
13 folds from 14
14 thirteen folds, A minimum of thirteen selections have to win for you to receive a return
And a accum

yeah i like to perm a bet, was doing any 5 from 6 last year me and the misses 7 bets at a fiver so £35 each, wasn't doing well with it so we lumped together and pick just 4 games, still do a little 7 from 8 tho, can't resist

tidyman said:
I used to regularly do big permutations like that back in the day.

In theory you think you're reasonably regularly gonna hit your minimum for a return and one day hit them all and fuck off to Aruba.

The reality is, or was for me at least, you always still end up, " just one let me down."

I haven't done anything bigger than a double or an absolute push a treble/ patent for a long time.

Hard enough getting one winner at the right price never mind a dozen of the bastards.
Exactly
That was many years ago i use to do them bets
I remember an interview with the shrewdest bookie of them all "mike dillion" ladbrokes mouthpiece

Anyone putting anything on over a single is fucking mug!
I also remember that line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.