Mike Dean ref for Saturday

Vic

Michael Oliver gets the Rags, Taylor Arse-Lincoln, Atkinson the Spurs - Millwall

I used to think that he was one of the better refs, but he's like a parody of himself these days. Always wants to be the centre of attention.

I used to think that he was one of the better refs, but he's like a parody of himself these days. Always wants to be the centre of attention.
He was the best by a mile at one point. Still think he is one of the better ones though despite him getting progressively worse over the last 2 or 3 years. That says more about the incompetence of most of his colleagues than his own ability though.

If he performs as well as he did for the Spuds/Villa cup tie it will certainly keep the neutrals entertained.

I done mind Dean. One thing though,Aguero should be nowhere near this . A red card and he misses 5 crucial games.
Good point, but that's an ongoing issue for the remainder of the season. I'd rather Aguero just stayed on his best behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.