Milk

check out <a class="postlink" href="http://www.notmilk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.notmilk.com</a>, heard of it on a radio 4 programme a few years ago. he has done his research it seems. i still drink it (with lots of cereal) every day.

All milk is fit for is softening these un-naturally solid cereals they sell nowadays (weren't so solid when I hadn't consumed the sugary shite for years) and,adding to tea and crusha for a treat.

Lager all the way. hops,barley,malt,water .... it's a meal

Any lactating mummies out there? I'm thirsty!! Don't do cows, or goats for that matter. Why don't they sell human milk in the shops? It's what we're brought up on. I'd give it a go.

paphos-mcfc said:
Any lactating mummies out there? I'm thirsty!! Don't do cows, or goats for that matter. Why don't they sell human milk in the shops? It's what we're brought up on. I'd give it a go.

Me too.

(Cow's) milk was created for raising heifers - not humans! The protein chain is far too long for us to digest and it causes problems such as eczema, asthma, hayfever and other allergies, can cause/aggravate irritable bowel syndrome, and other gut problems. It's OK in moderation, but the worst forms to consume it are cheese and ice-cream; the best is yoghurt (as the bacteria have started the digestion process, breaking it down to a more manageable food for the human gut.)

I tend to avoid the stuff, though don't get uptight about it. I do recommend most of my patients cut it down, if not completely out, but I don't push it. If anyone has any concerns about it affecting their health, then cutting out all dairy products for 10 days will be enough to see if there's any difference. Then they can decide from there whether to go back to it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.