Milner CAN'T play on the wing again

Arry is Bent

At Wolves Milner must replace Barry in centre mid and Johnson on the wing. Milner is not a winger and never will be a winger. Don't care if he works a bit harder than Jonno take Barry out of the team and try him in CM.

Not being funny but Milner has been shocking since the Liverpool match at home. He didn't look in the game yesterday at all and was a passenger who was left chasing shadows.

I agree with this, Milner is being made to look average out on the wing (he's class in the middle). He isn't a left winger, simple as that. Barry needs a rest/dropping for a couple of weeks without doubt so push Milner inside and give Johno a couple of games.

I am amazed he made his name as a winger, much better suited to central midfield which is where is should be. Problem is fitting him in.

Yesterday I was amazed at the amount of times his first touch let him down. Same against Newcastle.

For someone who cost roughly the same as Silva, the difference in footballing quality is quite staggering.

Once our back four is the way they are supposed to be with Boateng and Kolarov as attacking fullbacks , Milner will shift to the middle and Silva on right/left wing and Johnson on left/right with Tevez upfront.

Ragnarok said:
Once our back four is the way they are supposed to be with Boateng and Kolarov as attacking fullbacks , Milner will shift to the middle and Silva on right/left wing and Johnson on left/right with Tevez upfront.
I'd be disappointed if Silva is pushed out to the wing, I can't see that happening. I wouldn't drop Barry for Milner, I'd rather drop De Jong for games against the lower sides tbh.

Ragnarok said:

i actually think when everyone is fit it will be something like this

-----------------Hart------------------
Boateng---K.Toure---Kompany---Kolarov

----------------De Jong---------------
--------Y.Toure----------Milner--------

-----------------Silva-----------------
---------Adebayor-----Tevez--------

I could be wrong tho. but mancini always liked to play 2 strikers, and he recently stated that in a past interview. and boateng and kolarov will give the width and cross. But thats iff mancini takes out barry for milner which i feel he needs to do imediately

-----------------Hart------------------
Boateng---K.Toure---Kompany---Kolarov

----------------De Jong---------------
--------Y.Toure----------Milner--------

-----------------Silva-----------------
--------------Tevez------Balotelli------

It'll be something like this, Mancini's not spent £20m on Balo and praised him and spoken of him in the same light as Torres, Villa and Tevez for him to sit on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.