Missing the derby - Mallorca

I watched the Cardiff game at hogans in Palma. Was a great bar. Isn't a city pub per se, but there were a few blues in at the time.

stevenryals said:
I'll be in the Domincan Republic in Punta Cana..
kick off around 7am i think :-0
ffs.. at least the booze are free

I'll be sitting in the Etihad for a couple of hours watching it whilst you're stuck in the Caribbean. Hahahahahahaaaaaa......errrr ;-/

BOMBER7967 said:
fy6blue said:
For i think the 3rd time in the last 6 seasons I've managed to pre-book a holiday that clashes with the home derby. Any blue pubs in Palma, or if I really have to, Magaluf?

Who has your ticket (if you have one of course)?
Passed on sorry

Im in Menorca for the derby - booked months ago. Gutted - of all the games to miss

I think Im jinxed when it comes to City and booking holidays - we flew out on honeymoon 2 years ago and missed watching us win the FA cup. Our flight went out half an hour before kick off so was in the air for the entire game :(
i remember seeing a fellow blue in the departure lounge and chatting about how gutted we were about missing the game. Then he heard his flight got delayed a couple of hours - never seen anyone so chuffed to have a flight delayed. No such luck for me

I'll be in Barcelona. Not been to a good derby in ages. Went last year, we know what happened, then before that I was at the FA cup when Vinnie got sent off and then before that one I was at the game when Scholes scored that header. I've bloody missed all the ones we've won! On the plus side, since I'm missing this one, we should cruise it ;)

We will be in a bar in Maspalomas in Gran Canaria.

I used to be desparate for a derby ticket before I got the season cards, however since we did the double over them in our title winning season it is one of the games I really don't care much for - probably top of my games I want to miss list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.