Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

There was a fair few cunts on here adding vile comments as well let’s not forget that either. As for compensation that doesn’t replace a loved one.

This was never a story where I thought anything other than the conclusion announced today happened. It always felt to me that she fell in the water - perhaps after the dog had wandered close to the river bank - and the activity on her Fitbit is the best evidence of this. Yet some people reckon she was murdered and her body dumped in the water a few weeks later.

Odd how some stories are covered by the press/media. Missing woman but her dog has been found. This story was on our local news for about 1 minute of coverage

I see that Peter Faulding is claiming he “without a doubt” found Nicola Bulley's body “within six minutes” of searching on the second day he was there. He told police who refused him permission to dive and that their team later dived and said the target proved to be nothing.

I see that Peter Faulding is claiming he “without a doubt” found Nicola Bulley's body “within six minutes” of searching on the second day he was there. He told police who refused him permission to dive and that their team later dived and said the target proved to be nothing.

IMG_4930.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.