Missus robbed and assaulted on street. Oxford Road.

Rosler1985

Absolutely fucking fuming. Missus coming out of work at St Mary's in town and has her phone snatched out of her hand and punched in face in broad daylight. I know there's been other incidences like this and recall this happening to another person on here not long ago. The fucking **** is late 20's, Asian on a BMX with a blue hoody on. Would happily de-finger the **** with a pair of pliers right now. Absolutely gutted for her. Never wanted to fucking fill some **** in like I do with with fucking scumbag right now.

I work in this area m8 and it's rife with the students being weighed up on a daily basis. There used to be undercover police walking up and down all day long but not sure now.

Have you tried the University security they have CCTV along Oxford rd they liaise with local police.

Scum of the Earth, I would say a 9mm costing 3p would suffice but a certain cretin on here will call me an uneducated violent thug, F*&k him people like that require a lesson in respect for others.

Markt85 said:
Genuine question ... What does ''Asian'' look like ?
For us Brits it normally means Pakistani/Indian heritage looking type of fella. Can't actually believe you have to ask that, unless you're watching far too much Yank TV, where they put Thai/Korean etc, etc looking people in that mix as well.

Shitty thing to happen, hope your missus is ok mate, broad daylight as well. Its that time of year, my ex had a whole load of Christmas presents grabbed from her passenger seat a couple of years ago, when sat at some lights, she wasnt touched but it shook her up quite badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.