MJ: the farewell.

I still think the Paris "moment" was unexpected, until a few moments before, by the family. And I cried for a girl who simply wanted her "daddy" back. It was probably the only moment (bar the "Smile" song by his Brother) that really touched a nerve with me.

The accolades from Stevie Wonder and the like are nothing compared to the grief of those children. And that is the point.

Fame and fortune mean nothing in life really. And Joe Jackson's glee with his comment that "Michael will be bigger in death than he was alive" sickens me.

I actually believe that a more lasting memorial would be to let Jackson rest in peace; if I was a diehard fan I would want that, not for his memory to be sold to the general public, or for it to be sold to the highest bidder in whatever shape or form.

Jackson was a fuck up, but that originated from someone, or something, fucking him up.He was a victim regardless of what transpired after.Whether he did or did not abuse children is something that I haven't got a clue about really, but he was a fuck up.

It's just all so sodding sad.

me an afew mates got back from L.A on weds morning, havin spent 2weeks there on holiday, were driving to the beach and drove past a hospital with hundreds of photographers and camera crews, loads of tv vans, anyway, got to the beach, went for somethin to eat, and the waitress explained that michael jackson has just died, turns out that he had died like 20 mins b4 hand, so we must have driven past the hospital minutes before he died, i didnt really care for the guy, but you cant argue that he was one of the greatest entertainers ever!!

R.I.P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.