Mo Farrah

Great athlete, but for the life of me I just can't take to him. Might be the Quorn advert, or more likely that fucking awful 'm' celebration thingy.

Last edited:
Here you go Bud;

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

As you requested, mo' Farrah!

one does the triple double, the other does the nipple single

Watched him today in the 5000 metre's , fantastic performance , think it was Brendan Foster who described him as the best British Sportsman ever , not sure I agree with that , needs o break a few world records for me
As for best British athlete , who can complete with the legend that is , Daley Thompson , my man crush

Haha! Mo is up there with our sporting greats but would need another Olympic gold to be comparable with Daley IMHO.

I used to love the way Daley beat Jurgen Hingsen every time.

he's just a bit Froome. It's more "yeah, great, well done, now let's see if you pass the historic testing". Since the Salazar links, it's put the doubt there.
With you on this. Can't stand the **** but admire what he has done. As long as he's clean of course.

this, one of those that because of his connections, you kind of have to sit and wait to see if he passes the historic doping tests. Once that doubt is sown...

He needs to get a new coach, bare minimum #tainted
And he's a gooner.

But, I suppose he's not bad at this running stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.