Moaner in the queue today...incredible

nigel said:
In the steady moving queue today..as it snaked out of the inside concourse to the outer..."You'd think that given the fkn Baltic weather our owners could have provided some free soup!!!"

Bear in mind this character was wearing just a short sleeved home shirt...Incredible

was it biggsy1 ?

blue dallas said:
nigel said:
In the steady moving queue today..as it snaked out of the inside concourse to the outer..."You'd think that given the fkn Baltic weather our owners could have provided some free soup!!!"

Bear in mind this character was wearing just a short sleeved home shirt...Incredible

was it biggsy1 ?

Dunno...although by his stature/physique it looked like he's worked his way through a few pies and more than the odd pint.....he actually suggested to the old geezer on steward patrol that he go and mention the soup idea to "someone in management" ...cue puzzled look from steward...like I said fucking incredible...

Not only a moaner, but dense to boot. How is soup going to warm you up? He should have asked for an Armani coat. I missed out on a ticket, but fair fucks to everyone who got one. You bastards had better make some noise.

I bet if he had been offered tomato soup he would have turned it down anyway.

He wanted vegetable soup...........

Oh, Sod it......a bit like our players anyway!

Anyone got a tin hat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.