moaning about man city fans moaning about man city

16125-1

Moaning about, moaning about man city fans moaning about man city is just as bad.
Give it a rest op - its just moaning by proxy.
people moaning about fans moaning makes me more annoyed than the people who moan!!!

if people want to moan about moaning about folk moaning they can do, either respond constructively to what they say or ignore the moaning c**ts!

Stop moaning about posters moaning about moaning then someone moans at them then someone else moans about them moaning about the moaning then...my head hurts

give it a fucking rest will you!

moaning about others moaning is just moaning by proxy.

people moaning about fans moaning makes me more annoyed than the people who moan!!!

if people want to moan they can do, either respond constructively to what they say or ignore the moaning c**ts!

Yep, too many superfans, some who dont even go to the fucking game are the ones moaning about the ones who moan who go to the game!

Nothing wrong with a good moan-City fans have moaned since the 80's so why should we fucking change.

Since reading this my missus has stopped moaning during sex, actually she mightve stopped a while back but this thread brought it to my attention.

Nothing to worry about though, she still does plenty of moaning in the rest of the house, in the car, out shopping and even when I buy her a Greggs/£1 bakery she stil lfind something to have a moan about.

Nothing wrong with a good moan-City fans have moaned since the 80's so why should we fucking change.

We started moaning a long time before the 80's, I reckon we invented moaning.

Yep, too many superfans, some who dont even go to the fucking game are the ones moaning about the ones who moan who go to the game!

exactly. too many trying 'out city' everyone else. it is beginning to spoil the threads.

its a forum, let people moan if they want to!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.