mobile broadband

stonie

need to get one sorted before i head off to the isle of grain in kent with work for 3 weeks,so after some recomendations and quick please...preferably pay as you go

cannot recommend vodaphone or 3 ,had both and felt ripped off ,slow and v expensive

well ive just got a roling month contract on "3" for £15 a month for 5 gig so if its crap i will just give a months notice,only need the net for bluemoon and face book

stonie said:
well ive just got a roling month contract on "3" for £15 a month for 5 gig so if its crap i will just give a months notice,only need the net for bluemoon and face book
i use three, same thing of 5 gig, but it's £8.99 a month

squirtyflower said:
stonie said:
i use three, same thing of 5 gig, but it's £8.99 a month

is that a fixed term contract then? i was go for the 15 gig over 24 months but took out the rolling contract first to see if its ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.