mock the week

BimboBob said:
That Iranian comic,the fat bloke,can't remember his name...and Lenry Henry are the two unfunniest people in the world.

seconded. and why all the hate for andy, all the permanent comics are funny. also like gina yashere when she is on and devid mitchell. the canadian guy is just comedy for stupid people

Frankie Boyle is the only one worth watching on there. Andy Parsons is dreadful, Hugh Dennis is awful, and the others are not very funny but still ok.

Stephen K. Amos is unbelievably funny and a nice bloke as well. Met Frankie Boyle a few years back and had a good chat with him. He's just naturally funny and very witty when engaged in general conversation. Quite quiet and mild mannered too. I would love to see Dara live, I've got his DVD's and they are excellent!

Michael McIntrye is funnier than the lot of them in my opinion. But i still find Frankie, and some of the others funny.

johnmc said:
Russell Howard is not even a comedian in my eyes. Shite.

yeah he is dreadful, i just put it on mute whenever he talks.

cant stand mock the week. i like dara, i like frankie boyle (he was also good on 'you have been watching' recently) not a fan of hugh dennis, andy parsons or russell howard. the thing is dislike most about it is the contrived nature of the whole thing, basically 6 comedians shouting over each other in desperate attempts to get parts of their standup routines crowbarred in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.