Mohammed Kudus

Was chatting with a couple of west ham fans on my train on Saturday afternoon and they weren't really bothered by the idea of Paqueta leaving. They said Kudus was the one the wouldn't want to lose. Obvs different players with different attributes bring different things to different teams, but was interesting to hear nonetheless.

Kudus is quality but not for us. We've got Doku already for that wildcard option who is the better prospect, there isn't space or much of a need for a second.

Strikes me as a player who could play higher but will excel at a west ham level like Payet before him or someone like Zaha.

It makes sense

And they will not regret it

He is a game changer

Yeah, TBF, Liverpool seem to have done ok with these kinds of signings (i.e. signing from other premier league teams where players are making a step up). Think people raised an eyebrow at the money they paid for Mane and Jota at the time but they were good signings in the end. There's Mac Alister too but I probably wouldn't include him in that bracket as I think most teams thought he'd be a good signing at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.