Moisés Caicedo

I highly rate caicedo, he will definitely improve Chelsea.
I think if the price was right we would have been in for him, but 100mil is crazy money in a position we are fully stacked.
We need a more creative player or winger if we are signing anyone.

Going to be a tough season, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, arsenal have all made decent signings this summer.
Be interesting to see the flops this year though,
Always a couple of flops from big signings.
every signing looks decent on paper, fortunately football isnt played on paper

I highly rate caicedo, he will definitely improve Chelsea.
I think if the price was right we would have been in for him, but 100mil is crazy money in a position we are fully stacked.
We need a more creative player or winger if we are signing anyone.

Going to be a tough season, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, arsenal have all made decent signings this summer.
Be interesting to see the flops this year though,
Always a couple of flops from big signings.
Don't think any of then are as strong as us and at least 1 maybe 2 will miss out on top 4, my guess chelsea and liverpool

No because it's attacking mids we need not defensive mids.
Do you still think so? Rodri saying playing so many games is not good for his health and Kovacic reportedly injured. We have enough in attack to cover, Caceido would be a perfect signing, he’s absolutely class and Pep would improve him as he does with all players.

My post was before kovacic injury the landscape has now changed.
‘‘Twas always the danger” we have plenty of attacking options but less DM choice, an injury to Rodri would see us weakened in that area, just think Caceido at £100m is a no brainer bearing in mind his age, quality and potential. It’s a lot of money but we’ve got a relatively low net spend over the past 5 years when income from all sources, especially Prize Money is taken into account.

Chelsea have now just bid 48m for Lavia according to Ornstein.

Makes you wonder what happens with Caicedo now because I think every club has been priced out.

Why he didn't request a release clause in his new contract after the possible move to Arsenal in January is beyond me. Such a poor move from him and his agent if he wanted out this summer or next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.