Monday am work plans ?

CtidBlueMooner

So after sharing a fantastic night at Wembley with the impeccable Blues when to a man, woman and child...we were loud and proud, I was literally buzzing on Sunday. Flying back up North Sunday evening, I was watching the countdown to coronation on my tablet at the boarding gate. 3 Rags on my flight including 2 kids in polos tops were clearly watching too on a mobile nearby. The Dad had already clocked my City tracksuit jacket. I simply remained silent without a flicker of emotion when the final whistle blew ! That wound him up more...so I just mouthed "massive". Planning the same today with 3 plastics in my office. So what are your Monday am work tactics?

Last edited:
I work with 6 of them.
Not one of them knows their way to the swamp.
I will give it them massive til August.

Office full of rags n dippers. I shall be picking up an extra large box of Celebrations on the way to work which I’ll take round the office when I get in.

Am I the only sober Blue?
Stuck in work until Thursday morning.... Sleep at work every night too until then. Then 7 days to enjoy!
Yep.

I've got a bit of a cold and rioja no.2 isn't mixing well with the lemsip in my stomach, so I feel a little sick too. I'll rephrase that when the time comes. Maybe I had an accident with a three bar fire but whatever it is, I ain't working today.

Am I the only sober Blue?
Stuck in work until Thursday morning.... Sleep at work every night too until then. Then 7 days to enjoy!

Nah! You're not alone. I'm on shift till 7:30 (ish) but this is my last one for a week. Currently working from home while I see out my notice as I've just been made redundant. No rags here to torment though. Might tweet Rachel Riley and tell her I've got a 9 letter word for her...

Champions!

Some great replies in here especially the celebrations one ha ha.
Whatever work you do my fellow city fans give it them with both barrels.
Double whamy, bottom of the league beating them and beating them well and us winning the league.
I shall be wearing a full city kit plus boots and shinpads for the school run, it's my day today and nothing will get in my way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.