Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

Waiting4Raise.jpg

I can't get my head around some people on here... Ajay please give us info please...... And then when he does its like your all on a witch hunt if nothing happens asap! He doesn't have to share anything but he does.

Ajay you should keep your info to yourself because some people expect to much! You could tell them what you had for your tea and they would still try and ask if you had anything else you had forgotten to say

Diego1983 said:
I can't get my head around some people on here... Ajay please give us info please...... And then when he does its like your all on a witch hunt if nothing happens asap! He doesn't have to share anything but he does.

Ajay you should keep your info to yourself because some people expect to much! You could tell them what you had for your tea and they would still try and ask if you had anything else you had forgotten to say

I agree to a certain extent and i like Ajay always a true gent in the face of adversity however... he's put himself up to be shot down with saying a signing will be made public today!

Whilst he may of been given this info, time scales do change Ajay can't stop stuff like that happening.

Ticket For Schalke said:
i see the hounders are ut, big deal if ajay gets it wrong, he's been on this forum for a long time. No need imo.
Drama queen ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.