Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or maybe even Thursday

Re: Monday or Tuesday

The way I see it is that if no new signing is announced today that for some reason Ajay has been mis-infromed, which can happen, not his fault. However if a signing is announced a lot of posters owe Ajay an apology.

I am sure that he gives his views in good faith.

BillyShears said:
To be fair Tolmie - Ajay's big contribution this transfer window has been to constantly regurgitate the line that we've ALREADY SIGNED four players - but surprise surprise he's not allowed to name them. Ever.

That's got to be the single most ridiculous point of view ever. What's the point of saying "I know we've signed four players, but I can't name them". You may as well say nothing - because essentially you are saying nothing...

...I could predict we're going to sign another 3 players before the transfer window closes. I could caveat it by saying - I can't name them. Would that make me ITK too?

Apologies if that seems harsh - but that's exactly how I see it...

I've never had the pleasure of Abu Dhabi, or the dubious one of Dubai.

In that respect, I do not know what the social circles are like. But a Man City fan, proved to be so, prior to takeover...

Maybe I just like to see the good in people, but it is not too hard to believe he does not come across good info/gossip in his location.

Whether Ajay is using that location as to legitimise everything he posts, I don't know.

None of us do ourselves any favours on here at times, but Ajay seems a decent intelligent human being, I'm not sure I can reconcile that with an egomanic who has nothing better to do in a beautiful part of the world.

All I would say, from my own experiences, ambiguity and discretion is a pre-requisite, but you do eventually have to throw the odd bone, not in seeking recognition, more that you want to be taken seriously.

I detest internet witch-hunts, I know you are not on one Billy, just increasingly clocking newbies who like to jump on the bandwagon.

Couple of things....

8:04 Dubai time - and yes this is my location - my IP was even traced here last year and posted!

The announcement will not happen today, it may hit the press by the morning but the news is that there has been a delay but it should be resolved in the next few days.

Furthermore, I am used to the witch hunts and abuse so feel free to continue, after all this is an internet forum - not a playground!

Ajay said:
Couple of things....

8:04 Dubai time - and yes this is my location - my IP was even traced here last year and posted!

The announcement will not happen today, it may hit the press by the morning but the news is that there has been a delay but it should be resolved in the next few days.

Furthermore, I am used to the witch hunts and abuse so feel free to continue, after all this is an internet forum - not a playground!

Is it a player already linked ie. Dzeko?

Ajay you heard anything about Schweinstiger?

Ajay said:
Couple of things....

Come on then Ajay...are you even prepared to state the position which this player plays in and/or the league he's coming from...that's a perfectly legitimate question, and a perfectly legitimate way for you to put some flesh on the bones of this argument without compromising yourself or any of your contacts...

Ajay said:
Couple of things....

PMSL Ajay please don't post again. He has signed yet there has been a delay. STFU. Worst wannabe ITK in the world. Has Kaka said yes again ? PMSL.

Ajay said:
Couple of things....

OK! Just let us know... Striker or defender or midfielder?

Just don't understand how WUMs (not saying Ajay is one but this is pushing it) can gain anything from wasting the time (and hopes) of fellow City fans. It's called "humanity", look it up... the length of the WUM list posted on here is ridiculous. I'm amazed there is no concrete warning/ban system in place yet for these.

Ajay can't let us know because he hasn't got a fucking clue himself. It would compromise NOTHING for him to tell us the position or league, will he do it ? Will he fuck. The only reason he won't/can't is because he is a big fuckoff WUM.

chazmcfc said:
Ajay said:
Couple of things....

PMSL Ajay please don't post again. He has signed yet there has been a delay. STFU. Worst wannabe ITK in the world. Has Kaka said yes again ? PMSL.

Grow Up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.