Money Running out?

davymcfc said:
Marvin said:
davymcfc said:
Yes I understand that however that doesn't explain loaning/selling negredo when 2/3 remaining strikers are extremely injury prown. Trying to sell nastasic when he was a hot prospect for us just a couple of seasons ago. It really feels like they are trying so hard to reduce the wage bill when really with the money we have you wouldn't think this would be an issue. This is why I conclude it must be FFP.

Negredo spent deadline day begging to be allowed to leave according to Spanish football reporters.

I think you'll see City buying star players soon enough. FFP shouldn't be a big consideration for us now, although I think it ahs been for 18 months or so - as you say.

There's plenty of money being pumped into City - look at the ground etc.
Don't get me wrong there is so much to be excited about. The future looks really bright and we are champions of England however we all know how tough it will be to defend our title. A repeat of 2012/13 season would set us back again and given the players our rivals have brought in we would be relying on Pellegrini to see us through which in all honesty he can occasionally be very naive.
Yeah finishing second and making the FA cup final is a complete disaster. Bring back Frank Clarke

bluesince76 said:
Yeah finishing second and making the FA cup final is a complete disaster. Bring back Frank Clarke

If we perform at that level again this season we certainly will not be finishing second.

bluesince76 said:
davymcfc said:
Marvin said:
Negredo spent deadline day begging to be allowed to leave according to Spanish football reporters.

I think you'll see City buying star players soon enough. FFP shouldn't be a big consideration for us now, although I think it ahs been for 18 months or so - as you say.

Don't get me wrong there is so much to be excited about. The future looks really bright and we are champions of England however we all know how tough it will be to defend our title. A repeat of 2012/13 season would set us back again and given the players our rivals have brought in we would be relying on Pellegrini to see us through which in all honesty he can occasionally be very naive.

Well it isn't as good as finishing second and not making the FA cup final.

Ask the dippers.

bluesince76 said:
davymcfc said:
Marvin said:

is buster phillips ready yet?

Anthony Kun said:
cityok said:
The sports car that runs on SALTWATER: Vehicle goes from 0 to 60mph in 2.8 seconds - and has just been approved for EU roads

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2739768/The-sports-car-runs-SALTWATER-Vehicle-goes-0-60mph-2-8-seconds-just-approved-EU-roads.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... roads.html</a>

Nice, but this is Bluemoon, not Pistonheads.

oops fked up again, philistine ;)

As soon as the FFP sanctions are lifted we'll be fine.

We spent £100 million on players last season and still broke even.

Be very excited about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.