Moonchester

Many years ago City asked Junior Blues to come up with a name for our new Mascot, one of my close friends Mike Billings sent the entry in for his son (Liam), his was the winning entry and Moonchester was born.

Mike will not mind me telling you, he’s having his second dose of targeted liver chemotherapy this Monday at Manchester Royal, he, like most of us is a City fanatic, sits in the Colin Bell next to the DJ Marc Riley who he’s become friends with due to their love of David Bowie (even got to meet the great man through Marc).

I’m sure everyone will wish Mike all the best for next week, fingers crossed and rooting for you mate.
Replying to my own thread but thank you so much for your support, copied to Mike and this is his reply:

“That’s brilliant thanks pal, it means a lot, things like that give me a big lift, I’ll have a look! Cheers mate, love ya! ”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.