more BLACKBURN TICKETS

37680434566970 said:
where were the extra tickets in the ground ? If we sold out the whole end how can more be available ? Unless its first few rows because we stand up ! SOmeone clarify who got one today where they are ?
row 29 first tier
seat 151

Got mine and so did two fellow posters.

My Dad spoke to the ticket woman he knows and she managed to get us some tickets!

Can't bloody wait!

i am absolutely buzzing! iv been trying so hard to get a ticket, and today i got one after waiting for at least 1 hour 30mins. when the stewards came out and told everyone they had sold out, they all walked off. i stuck around and waited. then another steward came out to us and said we've got 5 tickets left go and get them guys! i got 1 of the last 5 possible! absolute miracle!

by the way i am sat darwen end upper, row 2

gidge said:
i am absolutely buzzing! iv been trying so hard to get a ticket, and today i got one after waiting for at least 1 hour 30mins. when the stewards came out and told everyone they had sold out, they all walked off. i stuck around and waited. then another steward came out to us and said we've got 5 tickets left go and get them guys! i got 1 of the last 5 possible! absolute miracle!

by the way i am sat darwen end upper, row 2
Shit!

Halfpenny said:
Mental_blue said:
Don't see a problem with multiple tickets and don't consider it a "Ticket office fuckup again". All tickets went to Seasoncard holders.

If you are unlucky enough to have to go to work to pay for the tickets in the first place, I don't see the problem in a mate getting your tickets for you.

Some of you might go to the game on your own but most of us like going with mates and would actually like to sit with them.

I haven't got a ticket myself but hold no animosity towrads anyone who has. They have either been going regular away and got the points or they have been bothered enough to get up early, queue up at the ticket office or hang on the phone.
Yeah, but there should've been a limit on how many you can buy for others, even with customer numbers. I did get up at 6am, got there as early as I could, unfortunately wasn't enough.
ye well if u acctually got there at 6 am like me who had to get on a bus at 5 in the mornin u would of defo got one :) i was the second person there and my god was it worth waitin that long for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.