More hypocritical bile spouted by Baconface

You have to feel a bit for beetroot nose, what with the shakin and the dementia kicking in, all that White Lightning and Brasso over the years has not helped the addled old soak's mind.
Time he was sent to the Fletcher Memorial Home to live out his days shouting at the ducks. Must be embarrasing for his family to see him ranting on tv and wondering if he's messed in his special old mans nappy again.

The most hypocritical statement I have ever heard in football was when he accused Mancini of trying to influence referees to get preferential decisions.

The words "pot", "kettle" and "black" spring to mind

He has gone to calling Hughes "Sparky" again now.

"I wish Sparky was playing for them"

"He was sacked in a very unethical way and I am sure he will remember that"

FUCK OFF YOU DESPERATE TWAT!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He has gone to calling Hughes "Sparky" again now.

"I wish Sparky was playing for them"

"He was sacked in a very unethical way and I am sure he will remember that"

FUCK OFF YOU DESPERATE TWAT!

lol

+1

Lordeffingham said:
Slur Alex in every sense of the word has again shown just how twisted and bitter he and the Rags in general are getting, as clearly indicated in the following unedited article.

Ferguson has aimed a swipe at their rivals, claiming clubs like City are to blame for the current state of the transfer market.

"It's been an insane transfer market for a long time and I think clubs like City create that," Ferguson said. "They can buy all the players and put a marker on all the players and that makes it difficult for clubs then to be reasonable.

Clearly the transfer market only became inflated, insane and unreasonable 3 years ago, LOL.

The man makes my blood boil.
He also said that his club had a tradition of bringing through the lads, when all of his success has been built on spending.
People say he's a great manager but where would he have been without all that cash and the pure luck to get a good bunch of young players coming through at the same time, a couple of whom are still playing, (which also happened to us, but we had no cash to build a great team around them - White, Lake etc)

He has the cheek to talk about ethics - him, the biggest Ref. owner I've ever seen! He's nothing but a cheat and always has been.

What we are seeing now is the attitude of a man whose success is about to end from lack of cash. He can't handle it and I can't wait to see it.

He should keep his mouth shut.

Usual bollox from Fergie. But, it's all about history and tradition isn't it? One of our big problems that, isn't it - we've got none - no history. None at all.
Oh wait a minute - what's this........

On the back page of the Times football pull-out every Monday, they always have an article with various facts and figures. I quote from yesterday's:-

THEY'VE GOT SOME HISTORY

Chelsea have lifted the FA Cup while Manchester City should win the Premier League, yet both clubs lack history and have only become "big clubs" with the funding of billionaires,right? One of the standard measures of a club's size is their big fanbase. Who recorded the biggest league attendances in 1925/26? First Chelsea (32,355); second: City (31,614).

Bugger!

But having spent almost £50 million on Jones, David de Gea and Ashley Young last year, United are unlikely to invest a similarly high figure during this close season.

One senior figure at a leading Premier League club claimed privately last week that United had earned the condescending tag of ‘nomoney.com’ within boardrooms because of their reluctance, or inability, to compete at the top end of the transfer market in recent seasons.

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.