More losses for the Rags

WNRH said:
oakiecokie said:
What, you mean that Cookie and Sheikhy were last seen in a white van speeding down Sir Matt Busby Way with £5 notes falling out of the van ??

We're following their buisness model,
No we're not. They are following a leveraged business model, where large amounts of debt is employed and the business is sweated to ensure the profits cover the debt financing costs.

We're looking to increase relatively revenue streams (particularly media and ticket) which are low compared to our competitors.

If anyone can work wonders with pasting and cutting and putting captions on to pictures, that article would work better with a speach bubble next to Berbatov saying 'and you're still paying me £100k + a week you fucking mugs....' - his face would just sum that article right up. Go on, someone please make my day!

Re: Rags lose £109m in 2010 (£192.6m in total!!!)

Damocles said:
Nah, all the signs are that the Glazer's huge gamble is about to pay off.

Once they get the debt out of the way, they'll PLC it again and make about a bazillion quid.
This^^^^

It is like paying of the morgage on a house you own using a tenant paying rent, then selling it, win win

big blueballs said:
Damocles said:
Nah, all the signs are that the Glazer's huge gamble is about to pay off.

Once they get the debt out of the way, they'll PLC it again and make about a bazillion quid.
This^^^^

It is like paying of the morgage on a house you own using a tenant paying rent, then selling it, win win

No they will sell to Qatar didnt you hear it will happen very soon been the word for about 2 years now

oakiecokie said:
WNRH said:
I don't find it funny to be honest as it has implications on us.

What, you mean that Cookie and Sheikhy were last seen in a white van speeding down Sir Matt Busby Way with £5 notes falling out of the van ??

PMSL at that.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
big blueballs said:
This^^^^

No they will sell to Qatar didnt you hear it will happen very soon been the word for about 2 years now

That's always been a possibility.

I'd have thought another possibility is what happens to the worldwide television rights. Rag supporters in China and Thailand might sign up to MUTV in their millions.

The Glazer's also own the freight terminal at Manchester Airport. What's that about if not hooking gullible people everywhere through Scum TV and sending merchandise everywhere?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
big blueballs said:
This^^^^

Actually, I think you'll find that their potential owners are European then, because as anybody will tell you, Greece is the word.

*ahem*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.