Morrissey

Fried Onions said:
The Smith's work was, and is, timeless brilliance - Marr's guitar playing complimenting Mozzer's brilliant lyrics.

Morrissey's solo work has been very good mostly, mediocre at times and poor (Kill Uncle, Southpaw Grammar) now and again.

Seen Morrissey a lot of times and the ONLY problem to me is the setlist, which at times, is a bit dull.......however, he's still one of my heroes but one I'm quite happy NOT to meet !

nailed it^^^

How Soon is Now... In my top ten favorite songs. Yes, Morrissey didn't track back, and was crap in the air, but he made some good music.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5HpeA_WSo[/youtube]

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
ffs. people moaning that morrissey is miserable? if it's upbeat pop you're after, there's always fucking mika!

nailed it #2^^

cheers chazza. i've been listening to the smiths and morrissey for about 15-18 years and they just seem to get better and better all the time.
there is a light
heaven knows i'm miserable now
please, please, please let me get what i want
stop me if you've heard this one before
headmaster's ritual
how soon is now
everyday is like sunday
the more you ignore me
irish blood, english heart
redondo beach
last of the international playboys
first of the gang
an interesting drug.............

i could go on and on and on but those who like the smiths don't need to be preached to and those that don't, don't really get music.

Bugs Bunny said:
Smiths/Morrissey fans = Biggest music Nazi's going ;-)

citykev28 said:
i could go on and on and on but those who like the smiths don't need to be preached to and those that don't, don't really get music.

As I said ;-)

Bugs Bunny said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Smiths/Morrissey fans = Biggest music Nazi's going ;-)

citykev28 said:

As I said ;-)

are you just roaming around off topic disagreeing with me for a laugh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.