Most amazing MCFC debut ever?

Any footage around of Trevor Francis debut at Stoke?

I've never been lucky enough to see it?

First away game was Trevor francis's debut, remember Gary Fleming having the city fans drooling after his first 3 performances, then went shit overnight

For me, Ali B. Remember thinking how good this guy was and how he seemed to see everything on the pitch in a different way to the others. Aguero's was good, but the reason why this guy's debut was better, was we got him for free (as the song goes!) and nobody really knew anything about him. We obviously knew how good Aguero was before and we paid a lot of money. I remember my Dad saying as Ali left the pitch that I would always remember this game, and he was right.

georgios samaras coming on as sub against Newcastle.
So much expectation, Big white boots, ran around like a lunatic just taking players out.

trevor francis. world class.

never seen anyone get to the byline and cross it like he could.

dennishasdoneit said:
kinky v spurs , 1st day of the season at Maine Road..what a debut..gave the ball away for the 1st time in the 86th minute. incredible range of passing,brilliant dribbling and cheeky back-heels and flicks.

sadly, no-one else was on his level.
I still remember him giving it away as clear as day. Pass intended for Edghill, they almost scored from it.

Even on his debut, doing the simple things, it was scary how much better he was than anyone else on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.