Most gutting loss this season.

Without doubt Wigan 3 times now a cup semi plus a cup final and the loss at their place being taunted by their nob heads,closely followed by Liverpool in the chumps league home and away.

Liverpool 3 nil, absolute sickner. Even 3-1 would have been ok but we lost the tie in that first 90 minutes. I fucking hope they get knocked out against Roma.

For me personally, it’s the loss to the rags at home, after being in such a strong position and dominating the half, we folded and gave them the game.
It still sickens me that we lost that and it’s difficult to take. It was a once in a lifetime chance to rub their noses in it.

the rags match! ended up having a huge bust up with the wife as she told me to calm down and its just a game!!! worst thing she could have said at that point!

the rags match! ended up having a huge bust up with the wife as she told me to calm down and its just a game!!! worst thing she could have said at that point!

At least my wife knew to say “You’re going to win the league easily anyway, they didn’t deserve that win”
Every cloud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.