Most improved player this season?

Looking back at the start of the season there were a fair few shouts to replace Richards, Zab and Lescott, these 3 have stepped up have give a fair shout now to say 'the position is ours'.
The only problem is, if its a problem, both Zab and Micah have been outstanding this season at RB, and to add to that Zab has gone to the left and done a more than sterling job there.

micah, lescott or zab. most of the other greats this season have been great before but looking at the fall from grace of micah and lescott and how zab has pulled himself above the talent god gave him by shear hard work then I wouldn't know who else would equal them in such a category.

micah was my man of the match in the FA cup final. He seems to listen to what Mancini has been telling him and seems to also lead on the pitch. He can be great for england as well now he seems to have his head screwed on

at the start of the season people were suggesting zab n micah wouldnt be anywhere near our side
id have to go with micah tho as now i have this excitement like i had when he first came through....nothing stopping him becoming the best RB in the world at some point....like another 20 mil signing in january he was

In general has to be Micah. Finally starting to look the class he used to show. Good to see hes got his head screwed on again and that england right back spot is his to keep for years to come if he keeps at it.

From the last couple of months i would say lescott, goal tonight for the lad and is starting to show why we paid the hefty price for him.

Both probably dont want the season to end

Easy,

De jong can pass forward and longer than 5 yards!! he is now a complate worldclass MF and probably the best DM in the world!

Micah, hands down, Mancini have done wonders with this kid! hes like a new player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.