Most improved player this season

Otamendi by a country mile. Last year there could have been a case for shipping him out but this year he is probably first choice at centre half.

Also in Peps system his passing is key and this has improved significantly also.

Tough to choose but I think it has to be one of these four. What a summer 2015 was for us! Sterling, Otamendi, De Bruyne, and Delph

2015 was the second transfer window in where we didn't panic. I hope we do the same this month.

Raheem Sterling > 18 goals, 7 assists in 29 appearances.
Kevin De Bruyne > 8 goals, 12 assists in 30 appearances. (just added for reference)

For a player much criticized for his end product, Sterling has shown the most improvement this season.

Sterling for me.

I said at the start of the season that he would heavily contribute to our goal tally; he hasn't disappointed. He gets his head up a lot more this season than he has in the past. In seasons gone by, he has just been head down running toward goal with little or no end product. This season Pep's coaching is really paying dividends.

KDB or Silva for me. Just watch how many times you now see them winning balls in midfield and then driving right at the defence, especially KDB. But also sterling is actually winning challenges in midfield which was not noticeable last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.