Most pain you've been in

On long term pain , fibromyalgia for 29 yrs along with everything else that condition brings and since the car accident , complex regional pain , never eases and pain killers dont work , it is a suicide pain , how that has not finished me off i dont know

A few years back, when I was living/working in L.A., I had an aneurysm one morning, in the shower. My ears started blocking up, like when you're on an aircraft. Tried the holding your nose, and blowing thing - no good. Suddenly started throwing-up, then my head totally felt like it was exploding - very intense pain. This went on for about 7-8 minutes, and I have never felt pain like it. Thought I was going to collapse at any second, and just managed to phone 911 before I did. Woke up when I heard the ambulance at the front door, and the medics deciding whether to smash the door down, to get in. I yelled out to tell them to fcukin hold on - I would unlock the door! The damage to the door worried me more than my head! Anyway - I obviously made it. Then, a month ago, I thought I had got pneumonia again (for the 4th time) as I could not breathe, especially during the night, and had to resort to sitting up in a chair, in order to get any sleep. About 3am, I suddenly woke up with the most unbelievable searing pain, going through my back, from shoulder to shoulder. Felt like I was being cut in half, with a chainsaw. Again, throwing-up everywhere. Felt better after that, and managed to get some sleep. Mrs. NSF looked at me at 8am, and insisted I get in the car, and straight to hospital. Long story short ...... it was an heart attack. Never crossed my mind, as I hadn't had any pain at all in my chest or arms etc. A week in hospital. No probs since I've been home, and walking a lot now, which I hadn't been doing at all, since I left L.A. Only thing, is I get very tired, easily, but guess that will improve. Overnight I went cold-turkey on all fats/mayo/white bread/fried stuff/sugary drinks/coffee/ice cream etc. etc. just decided to stop them all, and I feel OK - miss them all, of course! Dropped 20 lbs in that month, so a win there - wasn't overweight, but still, it's good. The pain I felt in L.A. I thought couldn't be beat, but the heart attack just about shades it. So ........ my head has exploded, and also, now, my heart ...... what else have I got to look forward to??

I had a stroke and brain haemorrhage on 14th March I collapsed and was found by the paramedics against the radiator in the bathroom and I have burns on my leg and arse.
That wasn’t a pleasant experience.

Im still in hospital learning to walk / move again etc
Bloody hell. All the very best pal.

On long term pain , fibromyalgia for 29 yrs along with everything else that condition brings and since the car accident , complex regional pain , never eases and pain killers dont work , it is a suicide pain , how that has not finished me off i dont know
f'kin 'ell x

Dislocating my shoulder was incredibly painful. Having someone attempt to put it back in for the next 3 hours was even worse.

I had a stroke and brain haemorrhage on 14th March I collapsed and was found by the paramedics against the radiator in the bathroom and I have burns on my leg and arse.

We're all with you Danny. Better times are on their way.

Best wishes for your full recovery mate.

My worst pain was a broken ankle, which I insisted was 'just a bad sprain'. Done on a Thursday, and after hopping around on an upturned brush as a crutch in agony, I eventually succumbed to A&E on Saturday afternoon, when my missus pointed out it was almost all black in colour.

Wasn't a simple break, but required being pinned and plated .... but the length of time I left it, meant it was so swollen they couldn't operate until meds got the selling down. Six straight mornings of nil by mouth awaiting surgeon to visit, only to declare 'too swollen for surgery' ....

Running close to it though is the 80's Groove thread on here. Jayzus! .... not my idea of 80's grooves ... :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.