Most random/amusing graffiti you have seen.

across the m60 at bredbury is a classic - e/11 was an inside job I presume the e should be a 9. Just goes to show how difficult upside down writing is lol.

on a railway bridge near glazebrook someones wrote 'genghis khan is bent'.The funny thing is,the only people who can see it are train drivers or tresspassers as its directly above the train,and surrounded by fields.

speeding_donuts.jpg

12729.jpg

Once walked past a wall with "Some people do this for artistic expression, I'm just a ****." scrawled across it, got a bit of a giggle.

Quite like this one, a running battle between a Geordie lad and Newcastle City Council.

mobstr_1.jpg

mobstr_2.jpg

mobstr_3.jpg

mobstr_4.jpg

A carpet warehouse near me has - Donner kebab yummy! Written on it, quite possibly the strangest piece of art I've seen.

In the early 70's there was a large wall at the top of Roseberry Street off Claremont Road which had been spray painted " Hells Angles"....

i was in a toilet in a hostel in Amsterdamn, on the door it said 'here i sat broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted' i couldn't stop laughing might've been the weed though

bluemooncol said:
i was in a toilet in a hostel in Amsterdamn, on the door it said 'here i sat broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted' i couldn't stop laughing might've been the weed though

I've also seen a similar rhyme in a paying public toilet:

Here I sit, all broken-hearted. Paid five pence and only farted.

Underneath, some wag had scribed:

Here I sit, quite contented. Paid fuck-all and did a cartful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.