Most Underated Player To Have Played For Us!!!

Dare I say Richard Edgehill.

I've written it, pressed the button, and there is no going back.

Richard Edgehill.

Joe Corrigan - he was as solid as a rock in goal and should have become an England regular. Alan Oakes, Asa Hartford and Willie Donachie close behind.

You know that phrase 'you don't know what you got until it's gone'?

That's you lot that is.

I'm plumping for that lazy, trouble making, relegation inducing Brazilian international Elano and if his mate Robinho doesnt score 6 in the next 3 games then he can pack his bags too.

I'm going to get slaughtered for this but Nicky Summerbee. Yes he was a rag and yes he was lazy tosser but he was also one of the best crossers of the ball we ever had and if they had kept account of assists back then I think perception of people would've been whole different.

But like I said, I know it's not popular opinion.

lionheart said:
Joe Corrigan - he was as solid as a rock in goal and should have become an England regular. Alan Oakes, Asa Hartford and Willie Donachie close behind.

I agree with big Joe, he was so unlucky that he came around the England camp when he did, might even have been in the top 5 English keepers of our time although the caps don't reflect that. Also Tony Coton how he was ever uncapped for England was a real joke

Surprised no one has not said it yet
but Tony Book has been a great servant for the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.