Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentary on the rags' game was clearly added after the game (Motson style) & that arse crawling twat (Pearce ?) "..Utd play such flowing football this season, this is great football now, oh it's a goal " just basically a fucking promo to convince the watching public that Utd were great, in spite of any rumours to the contrary. Then they couldn't actually find anything else of Utd worth showing apart from a scramble 2nd half, so Murphy points out afterwards, how wonderful it is, to see Utd'd forwards playing fullback, against Southampton, who have barely scored a goal there in about ten games.

Just pathetic all round.

If MOTD2 don't show that Phil Jones clip accompanied by the Benny Hill theme then they have seriously missed a trick.

Could that commentator on the rags match say " Manchester United " anymore times . I am convinced they are on a bonus for saying it . They were playing Southampton just saying united would have done . But oh no fucking Manchester United every time ....
clive tyldsley was the worst culprit for that,i once counted him say it 93 times during a european match before i turned the telly off..

I did the same.
However I did watch it in detail and I searched that studio but could not find what I was looking for. At one point I thought I spotted some on the table but No, it was the script.
So I can only assume that Murphy ate a full bag of lemons BEFORE the show.
The sour faced twat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.