Match of the Day - 2016/17

Watched the MOTD highlights and we should have been 6-0 up before they scored , it seemed a lot closer game at the match it beggars belief how many chances we are missing at the moment , thank goodness we have the best away record in the league because that the only reason we are still in touch with the leaders. Why did Lineker and co. spend 5 minutes debating Burnley's non penalty last week and didnt even show Kante's two legged assault on Gundogan in the area ? Strange , perhaps time constraints meant they could gloss over the minor talking points , or the BBC is full of Rags , you choose.

Anyone else watch it? I thought the analysis was reasonable. Shearer pointed out the deficiencies in our defence and how good Costa played. It was left to Sutton to comment on the end of the game. He slated Taylor for not dismissing Luiz. He rightly criticised Aguero's challenge on Luiz. And he pointed out Fabregas's slap on Fernandinho and said he should be auditioning for Coronation Street for his theatrical fall over the hoardings.

No additional comment on the Gundogan penalty claim though, and it looked nailed on when they showed it.
Was very surprised by Suttons comments seeing that he gives little praise to us.He got it pretty well spot on.

I look forward to watching the fabregas slap on a loop on sky all day tomorrow, like they do when it's one of ours.
Honestly I'll be amazed if they even show it once.

Sutton was good. But no showing of the penalty claim when Gundogan fouled in the box.

Sutton was good. But no showing of the penalty claim when Gundogan fouled in the box.
First time I've seen the replay of that how the fuck wasn't that a penalty I mean seriously I know we list be we battered them, the more I watch it the more I feel better about our team it's just not going for us just get that back 4 out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.