MOTD

mac said:
Marvin said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I seriously don't think it does...
MOTD is the most widely watched and respected football show

If City get criticised on there it matters. They might be wrong, but what gets said on there sets the agenda and also influences the FA Disciplinary Committee. How Shearer and co analyse an incident very much influences whether the FA Disciplinary Committee will review an incident and what the outcome will be
If that's the case and we have seen it happen(yaya) then you might as well stick 3 monkeys on there.3 ex managers shoud be on the show offering their opinion.at least they had the balls to try and manage and to have that added pressure.

But both Lawrenson and Shearer are ex-managers.

ifiwasarichfan said:
RandomJ said:
"So who out of Rodriguez or Lambert would you take?"

"Lambert" - Shearer

"I'd take Andy Carroll" - Savage

I was just going to post that.
Who has always hated Ferguson and questioned United and their players throughout the years.

It's cool to be seen hating the media though, so people just go along with that like sheep.

We got top billing on Motd last night . I thought Savage and Shearer were very fair in what they said about us . It was nice seeing us getting some credit for a change .

Mayor West said:
I am struggling to see why mourinho got sent off. Can only be for something he said.

Nobody seems to bother asking what he was doing on the pitch in the first place! He should stay in his technical area or in the dugout. I presume he wasn't seeking clarification of why his player's attempt to end the Villa lad's career wasn't a second yellow, or why his player was getting a card at all. The referee clearly motioned to "Mou" to get off the pitch, but obviously didn't realise who he was talking to so "Mou" quite rightly took no notice of him. For ex-players who challenge cards they receive for kicking an opponent in the head, deliberately, this is a piffling matter, far less serious than putting your hara near an opponent. Of course the ref got it spot on with the red for Kompany - even though the MEN video shows Jelavic clearly raking his studs down Vinnie's calf. It's almost as though MoTD was told to explain why City got a lucky 3 points while "the happy one" was made more miserable by incompetent officials...

The problem is that so few ex footballers can string a sentance together, so any that can sound educated get loads of media work despite being dull as fcuk.
Michael owen, danny mills, jamie rednapp, dwight yorke, davie provan,and niall quinn rarely offer any interesting insight.
Hansen, danny murphy, are ok
Neville and carragher are the best pundits in my opinion (sky obviously)
I think Lineker pulls it together well.

tiptopcheshireblue said:
The problem is that so few ex footballers can string a sentance together, so any that can sound educated get loads of media work despite being dull as fcuk.
Michael owen, danny mills, jamie rednapp, dwight yorke, davie provan,and niall quinn rarely offer any interesting insight.
Hansen, danny murphy, are ok
Neville and carragher are the best pundits in my opinion (sky obviously)
I think Lineker pulls it together well.

Is it West Cheshire you're from and does this help you to be bilingual? 2.18% of the UK population are from Merseyside, 97.82% can't understand a word he's saying, for all I know, he might be talking sense, however I know that he wrote, and repeated the complete bollocks on TV on Wednesday, that Barcelona's pitch was huge. When it is, in fact, the same standard FIFA size of 105m x 68m that many grounds are these days including our own.

Best match analyser is Gary Neville, best pundit is Graeme Souness.

Eccles Blue said:
mac said:
Marvin said:
MOTD is the most widely watched and respected football show

If City get criticised on there it matters. They might be wrong, but what gets said on there sets the agenda and also influences the FA Disciplinary Committee. How Shearer and co analyse an incident very much influences whether the FA Disciplinary Committee will review an incident and what the outcome will be
If that's the case and we have seen it happen(yaya) then you might as well stick 3 monkeys on there.3 ex managers shoud be on the show offering their opinion.at least they had the balls to try and manage and to have that added pressure.

But both Lawrenson and Shearer are SHIT ex-managers.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Eccles Blue said:
mac said:

But both Lawrenson and Shearer are SHIT ex-managers.
They only managed a year or so and did so v badly. I meant some who have been there for 15-20 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.