moto gp

leighton

What a race that was there. Holy fuck 2 of the main title contenders fell off while leading the race. I dont know how Rossi got up and got back to 5th place. Brilliant race more over taking and great bike handling in the wet.

toseland was unlucky on the last bend...would have been his best ever finish....but tbf, what a rider rossi is, to fall off with 10 laps to go and be in 11th, only to come back and take 5th on the last bend

Rossi yes got him on the final bend brave fucker Rossi. See Lorenzo when Rossi fell smiley face on him but a true legend is Rossi getting up and bringing it home best race for a while.

As much as I hate Donno you wont ever get anything like that at Silverdrone,
Great race, and a result no-one expected.

shadygiz said:
will be fun watchin 800bhp f1 cars trying to get round donnington next year.....heaven knows; the touring cars used to struggle at times

Is the F1 a definate for next year. Isn't there some delay with funding for it and it could be at Sliverstone again next year.

jimharri said:
racingeye said:
I know im new here and this is a blatant ad!! but a gallery of MotoGP pics can be found here
http://www.motorbikesport.co.uk/picturegallery.aspx?pid=92

Im a trackside photographer for WSBK, MotoGP and BSB
You didn't get any of Suzi Perry. What kind of two bit photographer are you????
;-)
Excellent pics, BTW!

Sorry :-( i was talking to her in the press room if that helps :-p looks even better in the flesh(so to speak lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.