Mourinho did us a big favour

2ykf1uc.jpg

Don't understand why people are getting so worked up about mourinho's antics.

He only talks about other clubs he deems to be a serious threat. And coming from one of the best managers in the business, that's a compliment to us.

Let him say what he wants, we just smile back.

beehive_bob said:
Don't understand why people are getting so worked up about mourinho's antics.

He only talks about other clubs he deems to be a serious threat. And coming from one of the best managers in the business, that's a compliment to us.

Let him say what he wants, we just smile back.
This^^
If he sees a treat he starts pick a fight and pass that to his team brain washing them just like he did when he was Real.
''They are your enemy now go an kill them'' kind of mentality .

Nobody will win a war of words with Mourinho because he is the darling of the press and they wank over his every word.He looks good and speaks well,the best thing Pellegrini could do is just say,''I don't talk about other teams and managers i just concentrate on my job here.''

I have to laugh that Mourinho is being lauded as some tactical genius because they beat us 0-1 in the league game.Every single team and manager know the way we play and how to set up and beat us,it is just that on most occasions we are too good for them and win anyway,no matter what they do.

I was at that game and for 25 minutes we battered them.They were hoofing it out and chasing shadows and this was us below strength due to injuries.We had FOUR good chances and missed them all.Negrado blazed over from a good position,Silva missed a sitter,Dzeko blazed over after making a good chance for himself and Toure was a whisker away from converting that cross.

They scored and strangled the game,spoiling it at every opportunity and hitting us on the break,more space being available due to us chasing the game.The last 15 minutes we battered them again but couldn't score.End of!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.