Mourinho or Mancini

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
Maybe some do have him ons pedestal, I don't, I just respect him and what he has achieved at the club I love. Some on here seem to have no respect for him, which I find hard to get my head around.
Some folk on here have gone on record as saying they hate him with a passion
Even if he wins the next 10 league titles and 5 champions leagues they will not change their mind on him...

That's because he won't win the next 10 league titles or the next 5 champions league titles, in fact he won't win the next 1 as he's already got himself pretty much dumped out of one, and unceremoniously dumped out of another. Yet guys like you will still insist keeping him is what is best for MCFC. Joke imo, but there you have it.

How do you know that? Are you fucking clarivoyant? Some of us choose to believe. Is that a problem with your lot? If so, go fuck yourself.

Ragnarok said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Even if he wins the next 10 league titles and 5 champions leagues they will not change their mind on him...

That's because he won't win the next 10 league titles or the next 5 champions league titles, in fact he won't win the next 1 as he's already got himself pretty much dumped out of one, and unceremoniously dumped out of another. Yet guys like you will still insist keeping him is what is best for MCFC. Joke imo, but there you have it.

How do you know that? Are you fucking clarivoyant? Some of us choose to believe. Is that a problem with your lot? If so, go fuck yourself.
Insults not needed
Common sense tells you that wont happen, if people believe anyone could do that I would be shocked

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Rolee said:
Maybe some do have him ons pedestal, I don't, I just respect him and what he has achieved at the club I love. Some on here seem to have no respect for him, which I find hard to get my head around.

-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am --

andyhinch said:
You see I read this and think bastard, but then he lets tevez go away for a few days because of his family problems, which we know to be true

He didn't let Tevez go anywhere, Txiki did.

Has he not earned the right to learn from his mistake and have another go? He has proven he has what it takes to win the title and playing some beautiful football along the way. Are we going to be that club that wields the axe at the first sign of trouble? I sincerely hope not.

How do you know Txixi made that call?

Ragnarok said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:

Sums up the mentality of the angry Mancini bees as Dave calls them.

I've no need to fuck myself ... I've a beautiful girlfriend I can fuck whenever I want.

Rolee said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:

-- Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am --

andyhinch said:
You see I read this and think bastard, but then he lets tevez go away for a few days because of his family problems, which we know to be true

He didn't let Tevez go anywhere, Txiki did.

Has he not earned the right to learn from his mistake and have another go? He has proven he has what it takes to win the title and playing some beautiful football along the way. Are we going to be that club that wields the axe at the first sign of trouble? I sincerely hope not.

How do you know Txixi made that call?
So Bobby said no and was overruled ?

Billy, who is this player Mancini forced to travel when his wife was in labour? Was that at Inter? Did he have the authority to make that call when he was there but doesn't have the authority to give Tevez a few days off for a family issue at City.

Can you please help me understand, thanks.

Keoghy said:
It's a no brainier for me Morinhio in manchini out

Manchini had a squad of about 380 million n he won the league by the skin of his teeth

We will win nothing this year

Gave us the worst English record in the champs league

And hes got tevez on the fuckin bench while tat donkey dzeko starts

Would that be the top scoring Donkey?

andyhinch said:
So Bobby said no and was overruled ?

You ask a lot of questions. Try doing some lateral thinking and see if the answer appears. If that doesn't help do a little research into what a role a director of football plays in the daily life of a player. Maybe that'll help enlighten you. If neither of those things work then I'd suggest asking Siri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.