Moving Forward

Steviesleftpeg

Friends, Ladies & Gentlemen, lend me your ears (or eyes)

We must move forward. The atmosphere on the forum has taken a nose dive in 2011, and a cursory browse this morning showed at that we've gone from having people who moan, to people who are now moaning about the people who moan, and people moaning and people now moaning about the people who are moaning about the moaners (if that sounds daft on paper, just think of the reality). I have spent many a happy hour with tears rolling down my face reading some of the antics from some of the characters on here. People are acting as if we've lost our way, a rudderless ship if you will, in complete freefall, but we haven't, this forum and our club is 'the best in all the land, and all the world'

So I ask you moaners, and moaners of the moaners to just put it all aside for a month or two. We can talk and debate and moan until we are blue in the face at the end of the season,ebcause then the numbers are on the table, there is no hiding then, but the time to really be getting behind the team and importantly each other is now.

Was the result against Kiev bad? Of course it was, but a 2-0 reverse to anybody is going to be bad. Could it be a blessing in disguise? Maybe. I don't any team has played more games this season than us (possible L'pool). We currently have a squad which is a little threadbear due to injuries, and constant participation in a competition which sees us play 2 days before every premier league game isn't really beneficial at the moment. I would have loved to win this competition, and we're still in the tie, but Reading first guys. Que sera sera. But in the next month we will hopefully see De Jong back sliding in, AJ on the wing, Dzeko bed in more, Lescott continue his great form.

We are one game away from Wembley. I'll be there on Sunday. With our players legs are tired as they are going to be, they'll need a 12th man. Step forward the fans of Man City.

So just for one weekend, one week, one month, lets no longer have 100 page long threads about how Dzeko/Barry/Kolarov/Hart etc is crap. Lets cut Lescott some slack. Lets not talk about who we would prefer instead of Mancini to take over next season. Lets not worry about whether the club have the perfect equation for the loyalty points scheme. Lets have more Balo hat threads, more Inflatable madness for the reading game (i'm taking my banana!) more Muffin and Barm.

We're heading into arguable 10-15 of the most important games for the club for the last decade.

I remember losing 2-1 to West Ham in the quater finals last time. I was absolutely gutted. Lets put it right. Sunday. 4:45pm.

Well put, but would of preferred the message to be shorter because I cant stand long posts. :-)

Come on City Fans, lets hear the positives for few weeks!!!!

gillymcfc said:
Well put, but would of preferred the message to be shorter because I cant stand long posts. :-)

Come on City Fans, lets hear the positives for few weeks!!!!

Haha I was trying to bear that in mind, but got misty eye'd syndrome and rambled a bit

agree'd, im just waiting for an apology from ducado then that me happy with all blues. lets see what happens in the summer.

Steviesleftpeg said:
Friends, Ladies & Gentlemen, lend me your ears (or eyes)

We must move forward. The atmosphere on the forum has taken a nose dive in 2011, and a cursory browse this morning showed at that we've gone from having people who moan, to people who are now moaning about the people who moan, and people moaning and people now moaning about the people who are moaning about the moaners (if that sounds daft on paper, just think of the reality). I have spent many a happy hour with tears rolling down my face reading some of the antics from some of the characters on here. People are acting as if we've lost our way, a rudderless ship if you will, in complete freefall, but we haven't, this forum and our club is 'the best in all the land, and all the world'

So I ask you moaners, and moaners of the moaners to just put it all aside for a month or two. We can talk and debate and moan until we are blue in the face at the end of the season,ebcause then the numbers are on the table, there is no hiding then, but the time to really be getting behind the team and importantly each other is now.

Was the result against Kiev bad? Of course it was, but a 2-0 reverse to anybody is going to be bad. Could it be a blessing in disguise? Maybe. I don't any team has played more games this season than us (possible L'pool). We currently have a squad which is a little threadbear due to injuries, and constant participation in a competition which sees us play 2 days before every premier league game isn't really beneficial at the moment. I would have loved to win this competition, and we're still in the tie, but Reading first guys. Que sera sera. But in the next month we will hopefully see De Jong back sliding in, AJ on the wing, Dzeko bed in more, Lescott continue his great form.

We are one game away from Wembley. I'll be there on Sunday. With our players legs are tired as they are going to be, they'll need a 12th man. Step forward the fans of Man City.

So just for one weekend, one week, one month, lets no longer have 100 page long threads about how Dzeko/Barry/Kolarov/Hart etc is crap. Lets cut Lescott some slack. Lets not talk about who we would prefer instead of Mancini to take over next season. Lets not worry about whether the club have the perfect equation for the loyalty points scheme. Lets have more Balo hat threads, more Inflatable madness for the reading game (i'm taking my banana!) more Muffin and Barm.

We're heading into arguable 10-15 of the most important games for the club for the last decade.

I remember losing 2-1 to West Ham in the quater finals last time. I was absolutely gutted. Lets put it right. Sunday. 4:45pm.

I am 100% with you and so are thousands of others, cometh the hour cometh the support. I have a feeling Sunday will be a special day. Those that are not coming are going to miss out on something that will be on a par with Charlton 85, Villa Park 81, Wembley 99 promotion at Ewood Park etc. I for one will be out early on Sunday, its going to be a noisy one, I am 42 and have been wishing this week away like a ten year old !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.