MPs it's never ending with some of them.

shootmeifipost10k

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220081/New-MPs-expenses-scandal-27-letting-London-homes-claiming-20-000-public-money-rent-elsewhere.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... where.html</a>

What will they think up next
I can only think they see their jobs as so short term they have to grab as much tax payers cash possible while in office.

I've read a few people saying what are they supposed to do when they bought a second home in london and after the morgage payments were scrapped they would be up to £1000 a month out of pocket through no fault of their own.
Well seeing as we are all supposed to be in something together maybe they should do like what you or I would have done if through no fault of our own we lost our job or had to take a pay cut in another. It would be scrape by to pay the second morgage off, sell it or lose it.

I can only think the MPs doing this don't give one flying fuck what we think of them or surely they wouldn't have done it knowing how the public would react when it came out,t

Any ideas what might be the next loophole to grab our hard earned taxes.

Remember though we are all in this together that's the important thing.

Why should they have to sell their family home just because they have a role in office for possibly as little as 4 or 5 years.

I am no fan of MP's from either side but I think you are way OTT here mate.

The ones that already live in London are taking the piss though.

SWP's back said:
Why should they have to sell their family home just because they have a role in office for possibly as little as 4 or 5 years.

I am no fan of MP's from either side but I think you are way OTT here mate.

The ones that already live in London are taking the piss though.

It's not their main family homes though they are second homes bought in london while in office that they are now letting out while renting another property and claiming back an allowance for the one they are renting.

It's why the morgage was scrapped for second homes as it was you and me paying for them to buy a property this is just a loophole for us to keep paying for them.

Yeah, just re read it sorry mate. Cunts. Was busily reading and eating my breakfast. My apologies.

SWP's back said:
Yeah, just re read it sorry mate. *****. Was busily reading and eating my breakfast. My apologies.

I had to read it twice for it to sink in.

I'm now thinking I might take a career change and go into the civil service,some nice public sector part time job away from home and then do something similar.
Do some other self employed work then stick the house down as an expences claim on my tax return.
Wish me luck as I'm sure you and everyone else wont mind contributing with your taxes, infact you can all come down and lay claim to a brick or something once it's piad for;0)

Sack the lot of them and replace by electable bankers, Banks run the country anyway. I reckon about 15 or so top Bankers should be enough. :-)

How did representing the views of your community ever become a career?

Politics is just another business these days. No wonder fewer and fewer people can be bothered to vote.

There's no real difference between any of them. Each and every MP has learned to play the game in order to get where they are. The rules mean that only a very particular kind of self serving hypocrite ever gets the job.

For MPs and Parliament read pigs and trough. Never worked out why they need to go to that there London apart from the odd trip to show their faces. With modern technology they should be able to do whatever work they do via computers. Just an excuse in my book to earn some extra cash.

198690_397990146937186_1037969205_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.