Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

A great article in the Mirror, check this out, puts tonights feelings into perspective!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/mirror-football-blog/Oliver-Holt-opinion-Why-Sergio-Aguero-30-minute-cameo-may-have-been-the-spark-that-changes-Manchester-City-for-ever-article786053.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 86053.html</a>

Go on KUN !!

didactic said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
didactic said:
Hey guys just watched the game how about that Aguero guy?. Seems decent I think.

Average at best.

LOL @ Gary Neville "I cant even explain how these guys score these goals and the type of skill it takes to score that goal."

Describing the last goal.
Actually, that's not an unfair comment.

BringBackSwales said:
Three's Kompany said:
Mancity1980 said:
What player Aguero is, that's it - I am changing my fantasy football team to include him!

Aguero is class. Had him captained on mine even with him not starting. Got rewarded on that risk.

Are you a swansea fan? Didn't understand a word they said all night either

Hahaha class response!

Been hacking round various other team sites and it is all quite amusing. Swansea fans glad he didn't start; ragcafe giving some credit and others steadfastly refusing to see the wood for the trees. RAWK made me chuckle as there are still numpties bleating on about FFP can't come quick enough. Oh dear! Even Rat Chuckle having to heap praise on us on Sky!

As for the man himself? Well my words cannot do him justice but just sheer brilliance.

Went over to Alan Smith at the end of the game and said to him "Oi Alan, don't recall you scoring many like that mate". How we laughed.

Had a bet on the match tonight and luckily i had 4 - 0 Aguero last goal. That final goal was special enough on its own but to have the added bonus of winning me a nice tidy little sum just adds to the magic.

Pardon my ignorance but why do people spell his name with two g's?

Tricky_Trev said:
bluemoonste said:
Anyone else cant sleep now ? I'm buzzin after seeing that !
I didn't sky plus it through fear of jinxing us, so i'm going to watch the full re-run at 00:30!

just watching that, all I can see is gary cunting neville

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.