Mr tumble

citybluesmith

For anyone who missed it , the Mr Tumble , something special programme that was filmed at city. Is on again today at 9 45 am on CBeebies channel

I still have horrible memories of watching Mr. Tumble on Cbeebies with my kids when they were little, I used to get angry at the very sight of the man! I don't want to see him in a City shirt for fear that my hatred of this patronising tit will make me stop wearing my shirt.

Just watched the episode on iPlayer. That little boy Lucas just brought a tear to my eye when he was singing Bluemoon. What a star.

Magnificent

BatBlue said:
I still have horrible memories of watching Mr. Tumble on Cbeebies with my kids when they were little, I used to get angry at the very sight of the man! I don't want to see him in a City shirt for fear that my hatred of this patronising tit will make me stop wearing my shirt.

Have you not got any sense of reality

Mr Tumble/Justin Fletcher is not patronising in anyway. If you spoke to parents of children with severe learning difficulties, they will tell you how good this guy really is in revolutionising TV programmes and learning activities for these wonderful children. He has brought into the mainstream signing for children, and this has been taken up by many SEN schools.

He pitches his programmes specially for them, but is equally enjoyable for all children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.