Musings

snorky

A tale and a question.
Mods please feel free to move this to the political subforum.

My tiny mind has drifted back to a darker place I stood several years ago, and how, after some sage dating advice the happy Snork you see before you regained his smile.

"Snorky, do 'em all" @Blue Mist
So, when I wasn't on here p'ming lewd suggestions to @kaz7 I got 'pof'ing (other dating sites are available.)
Now it must be said I am an equal opportunity dater, the slow or lame, fatties, gingers. I did them all. One at a time, and never married ladies, I have morals!
I brought some up the dirt track that is the A49 to the cobbled streets up north to catch a game and see the sights.
You may have seen me at the bar arguing about the lack of proper cider.. "Snorky, thats not a Manc accent you fuckin bumpkin" @dronefromsector7g
Or walking to the ground with a hanky on my head to protect my dome from the suns harmful rays. My poor old Mum always made me carry a kerchief and walk on the outside of a lady, but I digress.

Sometimes we bumped into friends.
"Snorky, I knew you'd be in here, you wronguns" @Bigg Bigg Blue
Or "Snorky, she has got fuckin Myra Hindley eyes, that one" @BlueMoonRisin’
(Which actually turned out to be true, as she came at me with a bottle a few months later, but not before we had got thrown out of the Travelodge for smashing the shower door during bumsex.) (Other Manchester hotels are available.)
Or another young lady. "Snorky, she looks like a wobbly headed Margaret Thatcher" @mancityvstoke iirc.

Anyways up, my current quandary..
I met a very, very attractive Lady (off Tinder, see I told you other dating sites were available)
And it turns out she is still married... To a fuckin southern rag!!
Oh the shame of it all.

Now, as I feel her lying naked in the hotel bed beside me (no, you can't have any pictures, fuck off)
I gaze through the gap in the curtains at the onrushing dawn, and I consider if we are going to thrown out of the hotel for me wiping my dick on the said curtains earlier.

Now, finally my question...

Which of the nancy lagers should we drink at the game vs forest cos there's no proper fuckin cider?

Many thanks to the few people I tagged, the mod, and, no doubt the spellcheck police and grammar nazis who were dumb enough to read the above dribblings.

Snorky x

Snorks it is good to see you in such a good place, mentally as well as Manchester but the game isn't until Saturday.
Are you here already?
Has she told her old man she got sent down?
Lager ! What's wrong with bitter ?

Finally, I won't be in the Grey Horse on Saturday to meet the lovely lady as at 3.10pm that day I have an appointment with a Consultant Neurologist. I can't get out of it so give her my regards. I've left some money behind the bar for a beer.

Asahi.

How exactly did she break the shower door during bum sex? Was it with her own arse as she withdrew the dildo from your arse?

The game is against Fulham.

Asahi.

How exactly did she break the shower door during bum sex? Was it with her own arse as she withdrew the dildo from your arse?

Ah maybe I missed understood. Snorks is having a dirty one nighter with a ragette somewhere in the Shire. She will return home today.
In a couple of weeks he will travel up here for the match against Forest.
Its early and he confused me.

Asahi.

It was just normal everyday shower bumsex mate. I blame the hotel shower door manufacturer.
I think its the 23rd game v forest we are coming to.

Ah maybe I missed understood. Snorks is having a dirty one nighter with a ragette somewhere in the Shire. She will return home today.
In a couple of weeks he will travel up here for the match against Forest.
Its early and he confused me.
Indeed, but I have breached the border and it's Shropshire :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.