Must see documentaries..

Watching Once upon a time in Northern Ireland on iplayer.

Very hard hitting documentary with testimonials from people who lived through the troubles, many of whom were children at the time who lost parents.

Just watching episode 3 which covers the hunger strikes.

Last edited:
Watching Once upon a time in Northern Ireland on iplayer.

Very hard hitting documentary with testimonials from people who lived through the troubles, many of whom were children at the time who lost parents.

Just watching episode 3 which covers the hunger strikes.
Started watching this last night had it on the sky box since May but havent found the time watched 1 & 1/2 episodes so far really enjoying it. I love the honesty especially from the former UDA fella in the yellow shirt

Murdered: Baby on the Beach (channel 4 catch up) 3x1hr episodes.

Wow, this is fucked up and shows how bad the policing was back then.

I can't believe nobody has been charged with ANY offences since it was reopened as a cold case, that won't make sense until you watch ep.3.

Started watching The World at War, for about the 20th time, quite simple the best narration there's ever been, and really powerful images.

Why the fuck do we, as a race, keep repeating the same mistakes?!

Murdered: Baby on the Beach (channel 4 catch up) 3x1hr episodes.

Wow, this is fucked up and shows how bad the policing was back then.

I can't believe nobody has been charged with ANY offences since it was reopened as a cold case, that won't make sense until you watch ep.3.

Started watching The World at War, for about the 20th time, quite simple the best narration there's ever been, and really powerful images.

Why the fuck do we, as a race, keep repeating the same mistakes?!
There's a new ww2 front line one on Netflix which is immense, highly recommended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.