my bird

paddystyle

was at the rag celtic game{she's a hoops fan but from glasgow so i allow it}and was saying she got a shit load of abuse from some guys in city shirts at the airport,she wants to know why?considering they were playing the rags and rangers smashed up manchester last year,can anyone shed any light on this?on a happier note she was delighted with the remarks about both her arse and her tits

In order to answer the question, a photo of the aforementioned arse and tits would be most helpful.

Simple. Because we have braindeads following us who still associate Celtic with the vermin. In the past, yeah that was true. Time to move on fellas! Re. Mrs Paddy's arse and tits.....pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paddystyle said:
oldhamblue said:
In order to answer the question, a photo of the aforementioned arse and tits would be most helpful.
i'm lucky i get to see them,never mind you lot
Never mind that; lame excuse. Get your digital camera out, NOW, and get the job done. BTW, there's no need for you to be in the pictures. O.K?

29vdyef.jpg

Cheers Mike. Indeed I am. I have an extensive library. Er, for research you understand! Of course, you haven't got any interest in these pictures of Mrs P then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.