My chariot awaits...

MattRGF

Chariot being a coach, haha.

Some of you might know me from my various posts and some might not :-D, but just thought I'd say some final words before I embark on the trip to your gaff. Previous European away trips to Prague, Zilina, Nijmegen, Bergen, Zagreb and Zurich have been good fun and had a good game - so I hope for the same here :-)

City fans have commented on how much of a good time they had when they were here and were treated well by the locals. I also hope for that as well, although my gut instinct tells me that we will be :-)

My gut instinct has let me down reguarding the game though, as it's just blank. I really do not know what HSV side will show up. Hell, I don't know what City side will turn up for that matter. But I do hope that it is a good game and the victor of the tie is a deserved one.

Just like the first leg last week, I'll be taking plenty of pictures. Before and during the game itself, so I'll post the link to my gallery here on Friday.

Yeah so, here's to a good trip, time in Manny and game. And if you happen to see or hear about an English HSV fan...stop to say hello and buy him a pint ;-)

Cheers

make sure u take lots of pictures of the corner on the right side of u (bottom tier) in the stadium. i wanna see what i look like from an away view like with all our bananas.

enjoy the trip i know its a long un on coach done the same to schalke. big piss up and worth it no matter the result :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.