My city tattoo, need help

Here is my Colin Bell portrait sorry the picture does not do it justice it is better close up.
Colinbelltattoo.jpg

Belfastblue said:
thats a good one i am trying to post mine could you help me.
MyNewCityTattoo3.jpg

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 pm --

at last i know how to do it.

Hey Belfast!

That Pic/Tat of Maine Road!! If you go up the stairs above the words Maine Road turn left as we look at it on the 5th row, and go in 2 seats that should be Block K row 21 seat 21 !! which as we speak is on a concrete plinth in my back garden!! ;-)
Did you take a picture to the Tattoist's? and if you did, have you a copy or can I just nick a pic of your Tat!
You can even see the bane of my life while I was sat there!! The Post with "Thank you for not using foul and abusive language" on it! to your right in the Main Stand lol You would NOT believe how much went on behind that post and was obscured from my view! lol

CTID

Sef said:
Belfastblue said:
thats a good one i am trying to post mine could you help me.
MyNewCityTattoo3.jpg

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 pm --

at last i know how to do it.

Hey Belfast!

That Pic/Tat of Maine Road!! If you go up the stairs above the words Maine Road turn left as we look at it on the 5th row, and go in 2 seats that should be Block K row 21 seat 21 !! which as we speak is on a concrete plinth in my back garden!! ;-)
Did you take a picture to the Tattoist's? and if you did, have you a copy or can I just nick a pic of your Tat!
You can even see the bane of my life while I was sat there!! The Post with "Thank you for not using foul and abusive language" on it! to your right in the Main Stand lol You would NOT believe how much went on behind that post and was obscured from my view! lol

CTID
have to say belfastblue,that is by far the best CITY tat ive ever seen mate,hats off to you.

sir malcom said:
Sef said:
Hey Belfast!

CTID
have to say belfastblue,that is by far the best CITY tat ive ever seen mate,hats off to you.

^^ this ^^
Its not very offten you see a football related tat that makes you think "very nice indeed". ive wanted the crest done for a long time but if not done right looks a fooking mess !!! im guessing you had it done in Ireland then !? gonna book and have it done shaded of course ..

simonwood123 said:
I'm thinking about getting superbia in proelia in italics above my wrist, just finding the time and having the balls to go and do it!

I'm thinking of the same mate, but on my chest just below my collarbone. Need some dosh first though

Talk about stealing somebodys thunder Belfast,lol,great tatt mate as was the OP's!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:35 pm --<br /><br />
jollycity said:
not bad but not as good as mine is it?

rwjiw9.jpg
Class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.