My day so far.

BlueHammer85

Woke up feeling very rough, bit of temp and cough but meant to be at a important work bash tonight.

Anyhow, got suited and booted and made my way to station. Train cancelled. 20 min wait.

On the train, felt really hot, put my coat in the luggage rack, had non stop cough with everyone hating me, nose running. felt dizzy. Got to the London Bridge to get my connection train, that was delayed 30 mins. realised i left my coat on train.

Got a orange juice and sat down, dropped it down my shirt.

thought fuck this!!! and got train back home. £35 return train, lost coat, ruined shirt, ill and missed my event tonight.

Last edited:
Woke up feeling very rough, bit of temp and cough but meant to be at a important work bash tonight.

Anyhow, got suited and booted and made my way to station. Train cancelled. 20 min wait.

On the train, felt really hot, put my coat in the luggage rack, had non stop cough with everyone hating me, nose running. felt dizzy. Got to the London Bridge to get my connection train, that was delayed 30 mins. realised i left my coat on train.

Got a orange juice and sat down, dropped it down my shirt.

thought fuck this!!! and got train back home. £35 return train, lost coat, ruined shirt, ill and missed my event tonight.

Soft southerner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.