My healthcare Fit to Fly PCR Test

Sheikh rattle and roll

Hi Following on from the debacle of me missing the Champions League Final and suffering a significant financial loss at the hands of this company due to the non arrival of my fit to fly PCR test
I intend to submit a freedom of information request and look at issues surrounding breach of contract and Human Tissue Act 2004 around the retention of samples to try and establish blame
I will then instruct a solicitor
Looking at Trustpilot several other fans appear to have been affected
If you are one of those and would be interested in joining me in some form of class action
Please message me
Thanks Dave

Hi Following on from the debacle of me missing the Champions League Final and suffering a significant financial loss at the hands of this company due to the non arrival of my fit to fly PCR test
I intend to submit a freedom of information request and look at issues surrounding breach of contract and Human Tissue Act 2004 around the retention of samples to try and establish blame
If you are one of those and would be interested in joining me in some form of class action
Please message me
Thanks Dave
I’d being looking at being reimbursed for flights,hotel and match ticket,what a fucking sickener for you mate good luck..

Please message me
Thanks Dave
If ever a business needed bricking and then burning down it’s these! Good luck with it mate. Utter twats.

What company did you use? . I was due to fly out last Sunday on a family holiday to Portugal . But they didn't receive our test results due to a last minute rule change. Luckily we changed the holiday and we fly tomorrow, but it's cost me and the wife another £200 to go on top of the £240 we paid for the original tests.

What company did you use? . I was due to fly out last Sunday on a family holiday to Portugal . But they didn't receive our test results due to a last minute rule change. Luckily we changed the holiday and we fly tomorrow, but it's cost me and the wife another £200 to go on top of the £240 we paid for the original tests.
It was

My healthcare​

@ Tolmie hairdo would this be something that the Evening News or other paper would be interested in....?
If you check out trust pilot loads of blues affected

a distant relative worked for one of these firms when they first set up, in their call centre, and lasted about 2 weeks, total farce, the poor sods on the phone had people calling them from the airport chasing their certificate so they could go on holiday, and they were instructed to lie to them, telling them it was on the way or some such bollocks. Loads missed flights because of the incompetence of these companies. Criminal in my view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.