My wee blue needs your support

mark adair

My son Joshua burns Adair who like me is a true blue. He has a very rare condition called jeunes thoracic dystrophy and has had his chest expanded twice by great Ormond street. But we have know ran out of resources in this country for the doctors to help. We are trying to get him to America were they have said they can help but we could do with some help from our fellow blue's. Just a small donation at his site would go so far. Please visit his link and read his story thanks for reading Mark and Joshua.www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

You can read his story hear. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ning-dwarfism-confounds-doctors-thriving.html

Ps spoke to Ric turner who gave me the go a head to post this, any help would be great full and any ideas would not go a miss thanks again Mark and Joshua.

Last edited:
Wil donate mate, FYI the daily mail link doesn't work.

Good luck to the little man, all the best

Sorry the link wasn't working but have sorted it now, cheers guys. You can read his story in the mail now.

My son Joshua burns Adair who like me is a true blue. He has a very rare condition called jeunes thoracic dystrophy and has had his chest expanded twice by great Ormond street. But we have know ran out of resources in this country for the doctors to help. We are trying to get him to America were they have said they can help but we could do with some help from our fellow blue's. Just a small donation at his site would go so far. Please visit his link and read his story thanks for reading Mark and Joshua.www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

You can read his story hear. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ning-dwarfism-confounds-doctors-thriving.html

Ps spoke to Ric turner who gave me the go a head to post this, any help would be great full and any ideas would not go a miss thanks again Mark and Joshua.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.